这几天,我的情绪都很波动,
上上下下的飘浮,
突然而来的生气,
突然而来的自己“癫笑”
感性的我在电视机前不停的掉泪,
掉泪时候顺便自己大哭!!
所以, 我总是喜欢一个人看戏!!
今早忘了带我的电话出门不再说,
十点多的早上,接到妈妈刚回到家的来电,
我竟然忘了把门锁上,
钥匙与锁头就吊在铁门上,
而铁门也大大的开着欢迎大家到访!!
我,到底怎么了?
心里总是压抑着无法说出的心底话!!
Giving up, why should I
we've come to far to forget
we're beautiful, we just got lost
somewhere along the way
so much was missing when you went away
Let's start from here, lose the past
change our minds, we don't need a finish line
let's take this chance not think too deep
of all those promises we couldn't seem to keep
I don't care where we go
Let's start from here
standing here face to face
a finger on your lips
don't say a word don't make a sound
silence surrounds us now
even when you were gone I felt you everywhere
Let's start from here, lose the past
change our minds, we don't need a finish line
let's take this chance not think too deep
of all those promises we couldn't seem to keep
I don't care where we go
Let's start from here
Let's start from here
I've never been the one to open up
but you've always been the voive within
the only warmth from my cold heart
Let's start from here, lose the past
change our minds, we don't need a finish line
let's take this chance not think too deep
of all those promises
Let's start from here, lose the past
change our minds
we don't need a finish line
let's take this chance not think too deep
of all those promises we couldn't seem to keep
I don't care where we go
Let's start from here
Let's start from here
Let's start from here
Let's start from here
No comments:
Post a Comment